11285Re: [BPQ32] Re: TermTCP for Andriod

  • Hannes Hanekom
    Sep 12, 2013

      Hi John,

      The keyboard switches to numeric mode but the numbers when typed does not appear in the input line.

      Fyi,
      The app also crash if I delete what I typed by holding the backspace button.

      Hannes
      ZL1LW.

      On Sep 13, 2013 6:59 AM, "oh5rm" <oh5rm@...> wrote:

      Hi John,

      Keyboards switch to numeric mode and the numbers appear at the upper row of keyboard, but when typing numbers nothing is shown on the input line, so typing is ignored. But all other characters from the numeric mode keyboard can be typed to the input line, just the numbers not.

      Jouko OH5RM