      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Bird
      Sent: 11 September 2013 20:34
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] TermTCP for Andriod

      John,

      Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this project.

      I have installed BPQTermTCP on my ASUS ME172V 7" tablet running Android 4.1.1. The tablet supports two different on-screen touch keyboards, ASUS Keyboard and Google Keyboard. The tablet behaves the same in either keyboard mode.

      I can connect normally and receive 'Connected To TelnetServer' as expected. I can enter text on the input line and edit normally. I touch the on-screen carriage-return key to send the text but it is not sent. There is no response from the BPQ switch and the input line is not cleared. (Maybe a dedicated SEND button???)

      The only comment I would make on the interface is the one host setting. We had discussed the eight selections for Windows and I am sure this is a limitation on the Android implementation. I can access the BPQ web page using the tablet so I do have a functional connection. However, I would like to use the BPQTermTCP app since it is much more direct.

      That's my feedback on the thread. Thanks again, take some time to go sailing...

      73, Dave
      WA7RYV