      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of leemaisel@...
      Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 4:39 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] RE: COmplete startup guide?

      Ah,, I forgot to look in Aplication Data..  I assumed it would be in the BPQ32 folder.   I'll look there.
      As for the COnf util, look at THIS PDF. http://cascadeamateurradio.net/Packet_Page/HOW%20TO%20CREATE%20A%20BPQ32%20NODE_3.pdf

      He is using one.

      --- In bpq32@yahoogroups.com, <n9lya@...> wrote:

      In the normal installation BPQ32 makes two directories under windows.

      One in Program Files

      And one in a folder called application data – I forget where this is I nolonger use Windows much..

      Do a simple search for bpq32.cfg you will find it..

      As far as the GUI…Are you thinking of the web access that allows you to change some of your advanced features like Mail and chat?

      73 jerry n9lya