11261Accessing User Last Connect Date-Time Stamp Info

  • kg7av
    Sep 9, 2013
      Constantly amazed by the flexibility of this software.  Looking for a way to identify users who have not logged in to the mail client within some policy-specified time limit.  I see the setting under Housekeeping for auto-deletion, which would work great for one node. The rub is I'm trying to coordinate this with two other nodes with independent user lists.   I see that each user record under Manage Users has a field holding Last Connect date-time stamp.  Perhaps an RTFM issue on my part, but looking for a way to generate a report that can get at that data.  Many thanks / Ray
    • Show all 34 messages in this topic