      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Taylor
      Sent: 03 September 2013 15:37
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Pactor wl2k P2P within BPQ

      It does. What you are saying in a long about way is no. I have to shut
      down BPQ and start up RMS Express in P2P mode to accept a P2P wl2k
      connection...

      Thanks
      Mark

      > Mark
      > As the
      sysop of an AF MARS BPQ BBS, I have users that use RMSExpress and

      Airmail to connect to the BBS all the time to retrieve messages. It

      requires the sysop to have the RMSExpress user box check on his user

      record. If you want your user to be able to retrieve bulletins as well,

      the sysop needs to set up that user as a BBS and set up which bulletins

      the user desires.
      > Our Pactor port is set up to send the user connecting
      directly to the
      > BBS. Winmor and Packet allows SSID's so the user can
      chose if he/she
      > wants to connect to the bbs or cms.
      > RMS Express
      needs to be in the RMS mode, NOT P2P. P2P will only allow
      > you to send
      messages to the BBS itself.
      > Hope this helps
      > 73

      Dave

      wrote:

      >> John or anyone...
      >>
      >> Is it
      possible to receive a wl2k peer to peer message over a bpq
      >> pactor
      port? If so can you give details?

      >> Thanks

      Mark