11246Re: [BPQ32] Pactor wl2k P2P within BPQ

  • Dave Webb
    Sep 3, 2013
      Mark
      As the sysop of an AF MARS BPQ BBS, I have users that use RMSExpress and Airmail to connect to the BBS all the time to retrieve messages. It requires the sysop to have the RMSExpress user box check on his user record. If you want your user to be able to retrieve bulletins as well, the sysop needs to set up that user as a BBS and set up which bulletins the user desires.
      Our Pactor port is set up to send the user connecting directly to the BBS. Winmor and Packet allows SSID's so the user can chose if he/she wants to connect to the bbs or cms.
      RMS Express needs to be in the RMS mode, NOT P2P. P2P will only allow you to send messages to the BBS itself.
      Hope this helps
      73
      Dave
      WB2HVF

      On 9/3/2013 8:38 AM, n5mdt wrote:

      John or anyone...

      Is it possible to receive a wl2k peer to peer message over a bpq pactor port? If so can you give details?

      Thanks
      Mark

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic