1122AXIP Port & Ethernet Adapter Problem

  • Keith Ray
    Aug 4 3:58 AM
      I am trying to use BPQ32 and Sally Software to talk to another
      computer running Xrouter and FBB software. The BPQ32 and Sally
      Software are running in Vista Ultimate SP1 and Xrouter
      plus FBB in Windows 98 SE. I have got BPQ32 running with 1 AXIP Port
      and the Switch is interfacing with Sally OK but I cant get the port to
      see or comunicate with Xrouter. I think the problem may be in the
      BPQEther.cnf and the Adaptor name. I have run BPQAdapters.exe
      but it produces an error report in Vista "The procedure entry point
      PacketGetRead Event could not be located in the dynamic link library
      Packet.dll". The name I tried to use is from the
      System Information.

      # BPQ Port 1

      TXMODE 1 BPQ # BPQ or RLI
      RXMODE 1 BPQ # BPQ or RLI

      TYPE 1 08FF # Ethernet Type

      DEST 1 00-20-AF-E5-10-4F # Target Ethernet Addr - Multicast
      as used in DOS BPQCODE

      SOURCE 1 00-1E-8C-D6-51-AB # Source Ethernet Addr

      ADAPTER 1 PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_02698SUBSYS_82211043&REV_A3\3&2411E6FF&0&A0
      # Adapter Name

      The Xrouter Port I am trying to talk to is

      INTERFACE=8
      TYPE=AXUDP
      MTU=256
      ENDINTERFACE

      PORT=10
      ID=AXUDP link to PMS2
      INTERFACENUM=8
      UDPLOCAL=93
      UDPREMOTE=93
      IPLINK=192.168.0.75
      MINQUAL=10
      FRACK 2000
      RESPTIME=200
      RFBAUDS=56000 ; controls TCP window/nodes broadcasts
      QUALITY=0 ; disable all L3/L4 on this port
      NODESINTERVAL=60
      CFLAGS=15 ; allow up/down links/stop L3RTT
      MAXHOPS=0 ; limits time domain horizon to 2 hops
      MAXTT=0 ; limits time domain horizon
      PROXY=GB7SOU,BBSSOU
      MHEARD=10
      SYSOP=1