11208RE: [BPQ32] RMS Trimode

  • Mark Taylor
    Aug 20, 2013
      Thanks John, this was just the ticket to fix it up. Everything is working
      great with one exception.

      On the WL2K Reporting lines for packet I clearly have PKT1200 yet on the
      winlink.org map it shows Packet / Packet 2400

      On the report at winlink.org it shows Packet 1200 correctly.

      Maybe I missed something in the docs?

      Mark

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic