11146Re: [BPQ32] Mail For Beacon

  • ve2hom Pascal
    Aug 8, 2013
      Anyway TSTHOST get the broadcast but you can't download mail because he want the SID of FBB  :(

      73 de Pascal

      Le 2013-08-08 14:31, PE1RDW a écrit :
      If you change it you will break software like winpac tsthost and wintst that depend on the mailfor beacons being adressed to fbb, I suspect that is why it is hardcoded.

      73 Andre PE1RDW
      Op 08-08-13 20:17, Charles Brabham schreef:
      I've just activated my "Mail for" becon - it appears to be addressed to "FBB" .

      I looked around, and didn't see where I could change it to "QST" or something like that.

      73 DE Charles, N5PVL

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic