      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim WU3V AAM8AMT
      Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 1:01 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] FBB

      epurmess.res

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 10:47 AM
      Subject: [BPQ32] FBB

      I got my new P4 MB with ISA. Got it all fired up. What is the
      file you delete when you haven't run FBB in a ton of time and it
      thinks its been over 24 hours and won't houseclean due to that.
      I can't remember the name of it!

      Anyone remember? I know this is off topic for this group but thanks.

      I'm getting ready to try John's file with 32 and the DRSI.

      Thanks,
      73 Dave
      n4zkf

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic