11102RE: [BPQ32] Linbpq Pactor/Interlock Bug

  • Jerry
    Jul 27, 2013

      Hi John…

      You rock.. Did not mean to sound frustrated.. But I thought you knew it was still an issue and I have been trying every test I could do by myself.. Each one looked good for a few minutes then quickly left me with my system offline, or restarting every few minutes..… Been spending home time, work breaks, and lunch playing with the settings… for days.. lol Tried to solicit help with some tests I wanted to try from here and no replies..

      It’s really no problem…

      Just mind blowing…

      73