11067Re: BPQ32_6.0.3.1_20130720 including BPQMail, BPQChat and BPQAPRS is now available

  • oh5rm
    Jul 21, 2013
      John,

      Something strange with the version in this new address. It is not working on my PI.
      Had to take 6.0.3.1 from Dropbox, and it is working OK

      Same problem at OH7JJT

      73 Jouko OH5RM

      > Thanks, Ron.
      >
      > The 6.0.3.1 versions of LinBPQ PILinBPQ and MACBPQ have been uploaded to my
      > web site
      >
      > http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/linbpq
      > http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/pilinbpq
      > http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/macbpq
      >
      > http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/HTMLPages.zip
      > http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/BPQAPRS.zip
      >
      > From now on, release versions of the linux code will be placed there.
      > Development versions will continue to be posted to my Dropbox account
      >
      > 73, John G8BPQ
      >

      > _____

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic