11043RE: [BPQ32] RMS Express to BPQ32

  • Mark Taylor
    Jul 15, 2013
      Thanks John

      That's a start. I was trying to use BPQHostmodes in Kant mode or AGWPE and
      some loopback control among other things.

      I have a VCom set up and seems to be answering in Kiss mode, but I can't
      seem to find any documentation on the script facility of RMSE. What does a
      script look like? It will not accept a one line script, and it will not
      allow me to connect to my node first, then connect out a port as it seems
      to complete the script once the node answers with a 'CONNECTED' response.

      Mark

      > Mark,
      >
      > I use a BPQ Virtual COM port to create a KISS link between RMS Express and
      > BPQ32. You can then connect directly to your own RMS Serveer, or to other
      > RMS Servers using the RMS Express connect script facility.
      >
      > See <http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/bpqvkiss.htm>
      > http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/bpqvkiss.htm for
      > details
      > of how to configure a BPQ32 Virtual KISS port and install the BPQ Virtual
      > COM driver
      >
      > 73, John
      >
      > _____

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic