      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of n5mdt
      Sent: 15 July 2013 14:31
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] RMS Express to BPQ32

      Can someone give me a hint on how to connect RMS Express to BPQ32 on the same windows machine to possibly:

      Check my own RMS Server on the same machine (a BPQ32 app)
      Check others RMS Servers using the various BPQ32 ports

      Two VHF ports, a Pactor, and a Winmor port are all on the BPQ install.

      Thanks
      Mark N5MDT

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic