      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of K.O. Higgs
      Sent: 15 July 2013 05:28
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Inactive Users

      I have just discovered something new (to me)....

      The only users that I still have that are over 90 days inactive are users that I entered myself
      and they all have a date of "Jan 1, 1970".

      So, it seems that those users that the Sysop enters are also "immune" to the "inactive user
      deletion".  And, if that is true, then that is GOOD!  I can certainly use that in my business.

      Please let me know if I am correct in this assumption..

      K.O. n0kfq

      On 7/14/2013 8:59 PM, K.O. Higgs wrote:
      Thanks Ken and Mike. I would like to exclude stations that are set as a BBS as Ken describes
      below.... and apply deletion to all the others.  If that is not possible, then let it apply to ALL
      users.

      However, I have mine set at 90 days and have some very old inactive users.. and I know of NONE
      that have been deleted.

      I am using version 1.4.55.1 in Windows.

      73,  K.O. n0kfq

      On 7/14/2013 8:25 PM, Ken Jacobs wrote:

      Oh yes....I also believe the inactive user delete excludes stations that are set as a BBS, as I have a couple inactive BBS calls which are still on my list. So the delete function should only be for non-BBS users.

      Ken

      On 07/14/2013 06:11 PM, Mike wrote:

      K.O

      I haven't talked to John about it yet but I am guessing it only deletes
      users that are flagged as
      A BBS.

      You can have as many users logged in as you want, how ever BPQ Mail Server
      just like FBB
      Has a limit of 80 flagged BBS uses, I did check the registry and it is
      writing to the registry,
      But I am probably running a different version of BPQ32.DLL and Mail Server,
      1.4.55.6
      (testers version), the release should be out in a couple of days.

      If I am wrong about how the user day's work, I am sure John will chime in.

      73

      Mike N9PMO