11027RE: [BPQ32] Re: WL2REPORT bpq32 startup

  • Mike
    Jul 11, 2013

    Ralph

    A couple of things, in the bpq32.cfg Telnet Port you must add the following:

    LOGINPROMPT=user:

    PASSWORDPROMPT=password:

    MAXSESSIONS=11

    CMS=1

    CMSCALL=Your Call sign with SSID usually -10

    CMSPASS=Pass word you created if/when you log into WL2K Web Mail

    See the following Web Site:

    http://www.winlink.org/WMInstructions

    I have included Secure CMS Access.txt

    From BPQ Terminal using your Application command for CMS server should return as follows:

    *** N9PMO-2 Connected to CMS
    [WL2K-2.7.7.0-B2FWIHJM$]
    ;PQ: 99658149
    Brentwood CMS via N9PMO >
    Disconnecting...
    *** Disconnected

    I will send you some other information needed direct to your E-Mail.

    Mike N9PMO