      From: UncleBonzi <aj4gr@...>
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:31 PM
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: WL2REPORT bpq32 startup

      Wiping egg off face.... Thank you very much.

      Ya know when you have looked and looked till your eyes cross, nope just sloppy.

      PASSWORD AAAAA
      CRYMYR:AJ4GR-1} Ok
      WL2KSYSOP
      CRYMYR:AJ4GR-1} Nothing returned from WL2K Database

      Can I assume this is normal, I wouldn't expect any traffic at this point?

      Thx again

      73, Ralph (AJ4GR)

      Progress not perfection

      > Ralph
      >
      > The K in PKT is missing, also -1SSID is not normally used, for VHF/UHF -10
      > HF -5
      > WL2REPORT
      > PUBLIC,www.winlink.org,8778,AJ4GR-1,FM03mp,00-23,145010000,PKT1200,60,15,0,0
      >

      > Mike N9PMO