1101Re: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ & the PK-900

  • Enki
    Jul 13, 2008
      I use my radios and computers all grounded
      to the same point, so no need to use transformers.
      SV2AGW Packet Engine can provide PTT output at
      the COM or LPT ports. I don't think it generates FSK.

      Here is the link:

      http://www.kc2rlm.info/soundcardpacket/

      There is this Yahogroup:

      73, Mark Jordan - PY3SS

      On 13 Jul 2008 at 7:54, Ron Stordahl wrote:

      > Mark PY3SS
      >
      > Do you need an audio transformer to isloate the soundcard/computer
      > from the mike input to the
      > transceiver? Do you use VOX or is there are way to generate PTT? Is
      > there a way to generate
      > direct FSK rather than AFSK?
      >
      > Perhaps you have a link to the details?
      >
      > Ron, N5IN