1100RE: [BPQ32] BPQ & the PK-900

  • David Calder n4zkf
    Jul 13, 2008
      Yea I am and going back.

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jerry - N9LYA
      Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 9:49 AM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] BPQ & the PK-900

      Hi Dave…

      I am just beside myself this morning…

      Thanks for hanging in there.. Trying to cleanup the skipnet so we can exchange a lot better…

      Wanted to let you and the other know …

      I attended the Indy Hamfest yesterday..

      The Emergency group wants to reestablish a statewide packet network.

      I was asked to be the State Packet Coordinator…

      Are you running the beta version of FBB… I we reverted back to 7.00e…

      73 jerry n9lya