10905Re: Winlink Reporting

  • lorrring
    Jun 29, 2013
      The reporting programs on the server side require that sysop contact information be reported by BPQ32. If this is not configured and info sent along with channel information, the record is not complete and is not displayed.

      Set up sysop infomation reporting and all will be well...

      73
      Lor W3QA
      Winlink Development Team

      > Ken
      >

      > I am not familiar with the Linux version yet, but in the windows version in
      > the BPQ32 Console at
      >
      > Top, Actions there is a selection, "Update WL2K Sysop record", if you have
      > the same, make sure
      >
      > Most is filled in.
      >

      > Mike N9PMO
      > <http://www.n9pmo.com> www.n9pmo.com