      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jay WS7I
      Sent: 29 June 2013 00:32
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] RMS

      John or anyone where does the winlink sysop update get logged ?  Not in the cms log it seems ??

      Still don't have my call and password working.  I use ws7i-9 ws7i-10 and that seems to go from the log as it records
      ws7i-9 ws7i-10 and then a password I guess but that doesn't work.  Working with them as well but its a mystery.

      Jay WS7I

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic