      Cool and thanks John.  I will let you know if and what I find different between the 2 versions.

      Harold
      K7ILO

      On Jun 28, 2013 3:21 AM, "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      Harold,

      Yes, at the moment only BPQ32 has the option to update the Winlink SYSOP info. I believe that you need a SYSOP record to appear on the stations page.

      73, John

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of k7ilo@...
      Sent: 28 June 2013 00:52
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] MacBpq

      Hey John

      Can you send me the mac version of bpq right before 6.0.2.12?
      I think there may be an issue with it and me not thinking, over-wrote the old version b4 I backed it up.
      For some reason, when I connect to macbpq with termtcp now, it says connected but no prompts and will not respond to any commands.

      Also, one think Ken and I noticed about the Winlink reporting thing.
      Neither linbpq nor macbpq have provisions for adding the winlink information such as address, locator and things like that like the windows version does. We didnt see anything in the web portal.

      Can that be the cause that a few of us on linbpq and me on macbpq may not be showing up in the winlink stations page?

      Thanks and TTYL

      Harold
      K7ILO

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic