      From:
      BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ken Jacobs
      Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 9:23 AM
      To:
      BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Winlink Reporting

      I am running Linbpq 6.0.2.13 here and reporting is still working fine from my system.

      Ken KD6PGI

      On 06/25/2013 05:28 PM, k7ilo@... wrote:

      Hey John
      Im not sure if I am doing something wrong but I am not showing up on the winlink gateway list after either, 1. I enabled secure log in on the winlink site, or 2. updating to the latest mac version or a combo of the 2. I didnt change my reporting line in bpq so thats why im not sure what happened.
      I know the gateway is logging in correctly because its connecting to the servers and I can retrieve messages.
      Im just not showing up on the stations gateway list.

      Any ideas John or anything you need me to look into?

      Thanks

      Harold
      K7ILO

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic