      From: "k7ilo@..." <k7ilo1@...>
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 8:28 PM
      Subject: [BPQ32] Winlink Reporting

      Hey John
      Im not sure if I am doing something wrong but I am not showing up on the winlink gateway list after either, 1. I enabled secure log in on the winlink site, or 2. updating to the latest mac version or a combo of the 2. I didnt change my reporting line in bpq so thats why im not sure what happened.
      I know the gateway is logging in correctly because its connecting to the servers and I can retrieve messages.
      Im just not showing up on the stations gateway list.

      Any ideas John or anything you need me to look into?

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic