10867Re: wish list item

  • nl2prc
    Jun 24, 2013
      Hi John

      When i link a call in kiss to bpq its in L2 connect

      I want to link it so that i can put the call in the node list

      With Xnet you can do something like this
      add <PORT> <CALL> {<VIACALL>} [-] (n|d|nd)[p] [<ALIAS>]

      R local add 3 nl3dhr n dhrbbs

      Above i say to xnet that nl3prc is the call and dhrbbs is the alias

      so that dhrbbs:nl3dhr apaers in the node listing and users can see the call in the node list

      Nowe you have to do this difficult via ax25d

      And i don't want to use ax25d

      > Sorry, I don't understand what you are asking for. Can you explain?
      >
      > Thanks,

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic