      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of nl2prc
      Sent: 24 June 2013 13:23
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: wish list item

      Hi

      I would like that if you have a call on a port thats linkt in kiss L2
      that you can mark this call as NetRom node with one command as a local call in BPQ.CFG
      without the use of ax25utils in Xnet you can do this so why not with linbpq

      > Jerry
      >

      > Looking at your BPQ32 Node Status, your Nodes table is maxed out,
      >
      > Known Nodes/Max Nodes 450/450, this can make it difficult or
      impossible

      > To connect to an application, I would find the
      station/stations that is
      > sending
      >
      > ridiculously high
      number of nodes, It may be from your XRouter,

      > use the INP3
      setting in locked routes for the stations.

      would limit in the global section before for ports section in bpq32.cfg to
      > MINQUAL=168 or no lower then 153, the same in
      >
      > Your
      AXIP port, really no reason to have such a high count, many of those

      nodes will be unreachable anyways.

      > Just my
      opinion.

      > 73
      >
      > Mike
      N9PMO
      > <http://www.n9pmo.com>

      RE: [BPQ32] Re: wish list item

      BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Boy
      > Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 7:24 PM
      > To:
      > Subject:
      [BPQ32] Re: wish list item

      Hi Jerry

      href="http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8080">http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8080

      href="http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8080">http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8080

      > should work now
      >
      > 73 de Ken
      > g7vja -
      gb7cow-3

      href="http://gb7cow.dyndns.org:5080">http://gb7cow.dyndns.org:5080

      href="mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com">BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com> , "Jerry"
      wrote:

      > > Thanks Ken for heads up on www.
      > >

      > > Maybe John can latch on to this file
      and include some of the email in the
      > > New User
      notification..

      > > My real
      reason I just want to know who comes in from where. RF or AXIP and

      from there it would be nice to know if it were either

      > > 300 Baud Packet
      > >
      > > Robust
      packet

      > > PI II III
      > >
      > > Or Winmor

      > > But just knowing RF vs AXIP. If they leave no
      message. All I can do is
      > look
      > > them up in QRZ and send an
      EMAIL.. Welcoming them. Would rather use the
      > same
      > > method
      they connected from.. to Either try a connect or send them a

      message.

      > > I hope this
      makes sense..

      > > When I
      first started Using Packet in 1991.. I logged in to N5CEC in

      Indianapolis

      > > I received Personal message from the
      sysop. Welcoming me to his BBS.

      > > In the mail a few
      short days later I received Detailed instructions on how
      > > to use
      that Specific BBS in a nice bound folder.

      > > I know now a days we have email, I would still prefer a
      PMAIL. so I could
      > > always send info on the BBS.. But a personal
      Pmail message would be
      > > preferred and I could attach the BPQ User
      Command to same.

      > > As it
      stands now.. I seem to have no desire to EMAIL, and few get a

      welcome
      > > message, due to that fact. when we have this Amateur Radio
      Method of
      > > replying. Even if the Pmail must go out via AXIP.. It is
      more preferred
      > over
      > > sending it from my Email Account with
      my ISP.. Not sure there is much
      > > difference.. But .. Then not all
      hams have email listed at QRZ.

      > > We have SO MUCH power in our systems.. I wish to utilize that
      power.

      > > Would making
      sending welcome messages to users via the BBS easier

      Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 4:21 PM
      > > To:
      > > Subject: [BPQ32] Re: wish
      list item

      > > Hi Jerry
      > > reference to your two links,the www in the
      address is not needed.

      href="http://.w9bbs.no-ip.org:8080">http://.w9bbs.no-ip.org:8080

      href="http://.w9bbs.no-ip.org:8080">http://.w9bbs.no-ip.org:8080

      > > Linbpq already has a daily traffic(date).txt which records
      incoming
      > > connections only thing it does not do is record the
      incoming port number.

      > > Ken g7vja
      > > gb7cow-3
      & T2England

      wrote:

      > > > New Users. I get quite a few new
      users messages. Is there a way to
      > include
      > > > the port
      number they came in via. Included in those messages.. Maybe
      > even
      > > > call server database could include info on the
      callsign.

      > > > Would mean much. As most know I run many ports and modes. J
      > > >

      > > > 73 Jerry
      N9LYA

      N9LYA/K9BBS <http://www.w9bbs.no-ip.org:8080/>

      href="http://www.w9bbs.no-ip.org:8080">http://www.w9bbs.no-ip.org:8080

      href="http://www.w9bbs.no-ip.org:8081/">http://www.w9bbs.no-ip.org:8081/> http://www.w9bbs.no-ip.org:8081

      > > > PilinBPQ 6.0.2.12

      Raspbian-wheezy-7_Rpi_B_700MHz_256MBram_32GB-SD-class10

      href="http://www.mitchellwx.com/">http://www.mitchellwx.com/> http://www.mitchellwx.com

      href="http://www.n9lya.com/">http://www.n9lya.com/> http://www.n9lya.com

      href="http://www.kutche.net">http://www.kutche.net

      > > > <