10861RE: [BPQ32] Re: wish list item

  • Mike
    Jun 23, 2013

      Jerry

      Looking at your BPQ32 Node Status, your Nodes table is maxed out,

      Known Nodes/Max Nodes 450/450, this can make it difficult or impossible

      To connect to an application, I would find the station/stations that is sending

      ridiculously high number of nodes, It may be from your XRouter,

      use the INP3 setting in locked routes for the stations.

      I would limit in the global section before for ports section in bpq32.cfg to MINQUAL=168 or no lower then 153, the same in

      Your AXIP port, really no reason to have such a high count, many of those nodes will be unreachable anyways.

      Just my opinion.

      73

      Mike N9PMO