10859Re: [BPQ32] wish list item

  • Dave Webb
    Jun 23, 2013
      I would think last port used would OK because most of the time our users use either HF or VHF.  If they come in via an external node that would have to be VHF weather it be from the VHF node or AXIP from a distant city node.

      On 6/23/2013 4:59 PM, John Wiseman wrote:

      I could keep a record of the last port a user connected on, but it would be more difficult to report ports if a user doesn't always use the same one.

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dave Webb
      Sent: 23 June 2013 19:08
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] wish list item

      Knowing which port users came in on would also be useful in the weekly traffic report as VHF and HF time credits are reported differently in AF MARS.

      On 6/23/2013 1:43 PM, Jerry wrote:

      New Users… I get quite a few new users messages… Is there  a way to include the port number they came in via… Included in those messages.. Maybe even a call server database could include info on the callsign.

      Would mean much… As most know I run many ports and modes… J

      73 Jerry N9LYA

  • Show all 21 messages in this topic