      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of nl2prc
      Sent: 20 June 2013 11:40
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: Out of date RMS version

      Hi John

      So Version 6.0.1.48 is not supporting this

      73,Ascal

      > Important info for people using
      the CMS Telnet option to access the WL2K
      > system
      >
      > Info on
      this has been send a few times, but as the deadline is approaching,
      > it
      is worth repeating

      > If you use BPQ32 or LinBPQ to access the CMS
      Servers via the "CMS Telnet"
      > feature, this will not work after

      30th June 2013 unless you enable the Secure Logon Mechanism. This version of
      > BPQ32 supports Secure Login
      >
      > To enable Secure Login
      you need to add two lines to your Telnet Server
      > Config.

      CMSCALL=CALLSIGN ; CMS Access Callsign (with SSID if used)

      CMSPASS=XXXXXXX ; Secure CMS Password

      > CMSCALL should be set to
      the callsign+ssid used to access the RMS Gateway
      > CMSPASS is your Secure
      Signon Password. This is the same as your winlink.org
      > webmail password -
      if you don't
      href="http://www.winlink.org/WMInstructions">http://www.winlink.org/WMInstructions>

      http://www.winlink.org/WMInstructions for details of how to retrieve
      > your password, or set one if you don't
      have one,

      > All gateway stations also need to be authorised by
      the WL2K team. Gateways
      > that were active when the new system
      > was
      first introduced should have been enabled automatically, but if not you

      may need to request access.

      > If you can't access the CMS after
      enabling Secure Access check the
      > CMSAccess_yyyymmdd.log file in your
      BPQ32
      > folder for any error messages.
      >
      > Feedback from
      useres who have tried to update suggests that quite a number
      > of current
      gateways have not been authorised by WL2K. If your's hasn't, you
      > will
      get a message similar to the following in the CMS Access log.

      00:14:04 5 *** [01000-006] - XXXXX-10 is not an authorized Winlink gateway -
      > Disconnecting
      >
      > BPQ32 6.0.2.x supports Secure
      Login.

      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31910649/linbpq

      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31910649/pilinbpq

      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31910649/mac

      <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31910649/macbpq> bpq

      > 73, John G8BPQ
      >

      > _____

      [BPQ32] Out of date RMS version

      > Hey
      John, group

      > I received an email from the Winlink group stating
      that my version of RMS is
      > out of date which I run bpq, mac version.
      There are a few bpq users on that
      href="http://www.winlink.org/RMSVersions">http://www.winlink.org/RMSVersions Just
      > wondering if this means anything to use running the bpq
      version.

      > Harold
      > K7ILO

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic