      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of n5uxt
      Sent: 18 June 2013 00:58
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: OGM

      Hi John,

      It has been a very long time. HI HI.

      I talked to Terry today and I was told that his AR Cluster software connects with AGW via a TCP connection on port 8000 via the loop back ip address. His software will try to connect to establish a link every 30 seconds or so until it finally receives a response from AGW. Once the connections is established, AGW returns returns data with agw version and number of ports active.

      I hope I have helped. I am still lost here.

      73 de Angelo

      > Angelo,
      >
      > I'm
      afraid I know nothing about AR Cluster V6. I had a look on the Web Site,

      and couldn't find anything about using it with radio porrts. Is there

      anything in the configuration about enabling a BPQ32 link?

      > If
      you have it configured to use BPQ32, try looking at the BPQ32 Stream

      Status WIndow. That will show if it has connected to BPQ32, and if so which
      > application number it is using.
      >
      > 73, John
      >
      > _____

      [BPQ32] Re: OGM

      > Hi Mike,
      >
      > I am running the latest version of BPQ and the new version of AR
      Cluster 6.
      > Seems no one has been able to get this two to work together.
      >
      > Thanks for the update on my node config. I should have notice
      that but I
      > guess with my focus on getting BPQ32 to talk directly to AR
      Cluster 6 I
      > missed it.
      >
      > John Wise, any ideas with
      this?? I really need your help. I have not asked
      > for your help in over
      10 year. HI HI

      href="mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com">BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com> , "Mike"
      wrote:

      > > You did not mention which version of AR
      Cluster, 4 or 6?
      > > You are going to need to use an interface between
      ARC and BPQ32,
      > > I run ARC version 4.4.32 using AGWtoBPQ.EXE
      interface, the OCX interface
      > > Is an option how ever on Version 4, 33
      Streams are allocated (Fixed)
      > > In my case with all the applications
      I run 33 is out of the question.

      > > If version 6 ARC I
      am not familiar with the setup.

      > > Just a few other
      comments on your bpq32.cfg
      > > Remove DXC=1 not (applicable)
      > > With a setting of MINQUAL=100 & MAXNODES=32 in global section you
      are
      > surly
      > > going to flood
      > > You Nodes Table
      making it impossible for node connects.

      > > AXIP & RF
      port QUALITY=1 is way to low and MINQUAL= missing
      > > AXIP Port (MHEARD
      only) Not =Y
      > > RF Port (NO MHeard)
      > > Remove
      (APPLICATIONS=DXC)

      > > Until you have an interface to
      link BPQ32 and ARC you will receive,
      > > Application not running.
      > >
      > > If you are in need of further help please feel free
      to e-mail me direct.

      > > Mike N9PMO
      > > BPQ32
      Group Moderator