      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of n5uxt
      Sent: 17 June 2013 11:46
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: OGM

      Hi Mike,

      I am running the latest version of BPQ and the new version of AR Cluster 6. Seems no one has been able to get this two to work together.

      Thanks for the update on my node config. I should have notice that but I guess with my focus on getting BPQ32 to talk directly to AR Cluster 6 I missed it.

      John Wise, any ideas with this?? I really need your help. I have not asked for your help in over 10 year. HI HI

      73 de Angelo

      > You did not mention which version of
      AR Cluster, 4 or 6?
      > You are going to need to use an interface between
      ARC and BPQ32,
      > I run ARC version 4.4.32 using AGWtoBPQ.EXE interface,
      the OCX interface
      > Is an option how ever on Version 4, 33 Streams are
      allocated (Fixed)
      > In my case with all the applications I run 33 is out
      of the question.

      > If version 6 ARC I am not familiar with the
      setup.

      > Just a few other comments on your bpq32.cfg

      Remove DXC=1 not (applicable)
      > With a setting of MINQUAL=100 &
      MAXNODES=32 in global section you are surly
      > going to flood
      > You
      Nodes Table making it impossible for node connects.

      > AXIP &
      RF port QUALITY=1 is way to low and MINQUAL= missing
      > AXIP Port (MHEARD
      only) Not =Y
      > RF Port (NO MHeard)
      > Remove
      (APPLICATIONS=DXC)

      > Until you have an interface to link BPQ32
      and ARC you will receive,
      > Application not running.
      >
      > If
      you are in need of further help please feel free to e-mail me direct.

      > Mike N9PMO
      > BPQ32 Group Moderator
      > www.n9pmo.com

      [BPQ32] OGM

      > It been a long time since
      I have used BPQ. The good old dos days matter of
      > fact. With this said, I
      have trying to config BPQ to work
      > with the AR Cluster I have running
      again here in New Orleans.

      > I have the node running fine but
      seem to be having troubles getting the
      > Cluster app to answer. It keeps
      saying the app is not running.

      > Just for information, I have the
      following :
      > n5uxt-8 - BPQNWO
      > n5uxt - NWODXC - Ar Cluster
      >
      > 1 app - Ar Cluster - DXC - connecting directly to AR Cluster - NOT
      through
      > the AGW BPQ Bridge.
      > 1 radio Port 145.010
      >
      > The Radio port is working fine. The node is working fine.
      >
      > Attached is my bpq.cfg file. Any help would be appreciated.
      > ;
      CONFIGURATION FILE FOR BPQ32
      > ; N5UXT-8 GATE 6/16/2013
      > ;

      LOCATOR=EM40XA
      > NODECALL=N5UXT-8
      > NODEALIAS=BPQNWO

      IDMSG:
      > !N5UXT-8 NEW ORLEANS, DX CLUSTER
      > *** ; Denotes end of
      IDMSG text
      > ;UNPROTO=ID
      > INFOMSG:
      > N5UXT Gateway

      BPQNWO:N5UXT-8 } DXC CONNECT BYE INFO NODES ROUTES PORTS USERS MHEARD

      ***
      > CTEXT:
      > N5UXT Gateway
      > BPQNWO:N5UXT-8} DXC CONNECT
      BYE INFO NODES ROUTES PORTS USERS MHEARD
      > ***
      > FULL_CTEXT=0
      > OBSINIT=6
      > OBSMIN=4
      > NODESINTERVAL=15

      IDINTERVAL=60
      > BTINTERVAL=0
      > L3TIMETOLIVE=25

      L4RETRIES=5
      > L4TIMEOUT=120
      > L4DELAY=10
      > L4WINDOW=4
      > MAXLINKS=16
      > MAXNODES=32
      > MAXROUTES=16

      MAXCIRCUITS=128
      > MINQUAL=100
      > BUFFERS=255
      > PACLEN=230
      > TRANSDELAY=1
      > T3=600
      > IDLETIME=600

      BBS=0
      > DXC=1
      > NODE=1
      > HIDENODES=1

      ENABLE_LINKED=N

      > ; Ports
      > ;
      > PORT

      ID=AX/IP/UDP
      > TYPE=EXTERNAL
      > DLLNAME=BPQAXIP.DLL

      QUALITY=1
      > MAXFRAME=7
      > FRACK=3000
      > RESPTIME=500

      RETRIES=5
      > PACLEN=230
      > BCALL=N5UXT
      > MHEARD=Y

      CONFIG
      > MHEARD
      > UDP 8000
      > ;DONTCHECKSOURCECALL

      ;AUTOADDMAP
      > BROADCAST NODES
      > ;BROADCAST QST

      ENDPORT

      > PORT
      > ID=NEW ORLEANS 145.010

      TYPE=ASYNC
      > PROTOCOL=KISS
      > IOADDR=8
      > QUALITY=1

      SPEED=9600
      > CHANNEL=A
      > MAXFRAME=2
      > TXDELAY=250

      SLOTTIME=100
      > PERSIST=64
      > FULLDUP=0
      > FRACK=5000

      RESPTIME=1000
      > RETRIES=10
      > PACLEN=230

      NOKEEPALIVES=1
      > MHEARD=Y
      > ENDPORT
      >
      > ;

      ROUTES: ; Locked routes
      > ;
      > ;
      CALLSIGN,QUALITY,PORT[,MAXFRAME,FRACK,PACLEN]
      > ; The values in [...] if
      stated override the port defaults.

      > *** ; Denotes end of locked
      routes
      > ;
      > ; Applications supported:
      > ;
      > ; The first
      three are reserved for BBS, HOST and REMOTE SYSOP.
      > ; Five additional
      applications, up to 12 bytes each, can be
      > ; defined as you wish.
      Applications beginning with a * are not
      > ; shown in the valid commands
      display.