10804Re: OGM

  • n5uxt
    Jun 17, 2013
      Hi Mike,

      I am running the latest version of BPQ and the new version of AR Cluster 6. Seems no one has been able to get this two to work together.

      Thanks for the update on my node config. I should have notice that but I guess with my focus on getting BPQ32 to talk directly to AR Cluster 6 I missed it.

      John Wise, any ideas with this?? I really need your help. I have not asked for your help in over 10 year. HI HI

      73 de Angelo

      > You did not mention which version of AR Cluster, 4 or 6?
      > You are going to need to use an interface between ARC and BPQ32,
      > I run ARC version 4.4.32 using AGWtoBPQ.EXE interface, the OCX interface
      > Is an option how ever on Version 4, 33 Streams are allocated (Fixed)
      > In my case with all the applications I run 33 is out of the question.
      >
      > If version 6 ARC I am not familiar with the setup.
      >
      > Just a few other comments on your bpq32.cfg
      > Remove DXC=1 not (applicable)
      > With a setting of MINQUAL=100 & MAXNODES=32 in global section you are surly
      > going to flood
      > You Nodes Table making it impossible for node connects.
      >
      > AXIP & RF port QUALITY=1 is way to low and MINQUAL= missing
      > AXIP Port (MHEARD only) Not =Y
      > RF Port (NO MHeard)
      > Remove (APPLICATIONS=DXC)
      >
      > Until you have an interface to link BPQ32 and ARC you will receive,
      > Application not running.
      >
      > If you are in need of further help please feel free to e-mail me direct.
      >
      > Mike N9PMO
      > BPQ32 Group Moderator
      > www.n9pmo.com

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic