      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve
      Sent: 01 June 2013 11:18
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Cross Port Digipeat

      Hi Dick..

      Ok on your attempts to get it functioning there as well.

      I did update to the newer version of LINBPQ and that

      got rid of an error it gave on startup of the program. I

      have tried changing both digiport and xdigi settings. Was

      hoping to see a config setup that worked :)   Will continue

      to experiment with it here.

      --steve--   IPod Touch

      On Jun 1, 2013, at 1:37 AM, "Richard" <yahoolist@...> wrote:

      I’ve also experienced these symptoms … Also mentioned to John to allow IS to radio digi’ing as well some time ago ..

      73, Dick ZS6RO