10683Re: [BPQ32] Cross Port Digipeat

  • steve phelps
    Jun 1, 2013
      Hi John..

      In the linbpq config file under the axip/udp port i have:

      DIGIPORT=1
      XDIGI=KB9UNZ-10,1,UI

      Port 1 is local packet network
      Port 2 is axip/udp

      This is a remote node/bbs station :)

      The beacon path for the wx data file is set at KB9UNZ-10 on
      the AXIP port in the BPQ32 Beacon Utility for the other station.
      It did work fine via rf by the way when i had it set up that way.

      This is my shack bpq station using windows and creating the
      weather beacon.

      The 2 stations "talk" to each other via axip/udp just fine, so the
      link is there....   I am sure it is something simple that i have done
      incorrectly :)

      Thanks.....

      --steve,kb9pvh--