    From: John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...>
    To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 5:41 PM
    Subject: RE: [BPQ32] ci-v rig control help

    Ok,

    Could you send me you config?

    Thanks,
    John

    From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Daryll Webb
    Sent: 30 May 2013 22:28
    To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

    Yes
    After mail/chat makes a connection request via winmor I would like for the radio to park on a fixed freq.
    Let's say I have mail/chat forwarding to call three stations on different freq's using the else command.
    Then I would like for it to go to a predetermined freq. for other incoming call's.

    Buster kg9nd