      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Daryll Webb
      Sent: 25 May 2013 16:50
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] ci-v rig control with ic 718

      Hr is what I have so far.
      Winmor will show the ic718 and 7.101 usb but when I add the freq. in the connect string in mail/chat it will not even try to connect.
      Now if I remove the freq. in the connect string it will use the winmor screen to make a connection as normal with signalink.
      I have been at this for a few weeks, been into Johns info and tried quite a few different ways.
      This is why I am out of things to try and need some input from others that have working.
      Buster kg9nd

       ADDR 8500 PTT DTRRTS PATH C:\Documents and Settings\WCEMA\Application

      Data\BPQ32\WinmorTNC\Winmor TNC.exe
       CWID True
       DEBUGLOG True
       LOG True