10642Re: [BPQ32] ci-v rig control with ic 718

  • Daryll Webb
    May 25, 2013
      Hr is what I have so far.
      Winmor will show the ic718 and 7.101 usb but when I add the freq. in the connect string in mail/chat it will not even try to connect.
      Now if I remove the freq. in the connect string it will use the winmor screen to make a connection as normal with signalink.
      I have been at this for a few weeks, been into Johns info and tried quite a few different ways.
      This is why I am out of things to try and need some input from others that have working.
      Buster kg9nd

      PORT
       PORTNUM=4
       ID=WINMOR
       TYPE=EXTERNAL
       PROTOCOL=WINMOR
       DLLNAME=WINMOR.DLL
       INTERLOCK=4
       QUALITY=0

      CONFIG
       ADDR 127.0.0.1 8500 PTT DTRRTS PATH C:\Documents and Settings\WCEMA\Application

      Data\BPQ32\WinmorTNC\Winmor TNC.exe
       RIGCONTROL COM7 19200 PTTCOM4 ICOM IC718 5E
       4,7101,USB
       CWID True
       DEBUGLOG True
       LOG True