      From: w4jpa
      Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 10:38 PM
      Subject: [BPQ32] Load linbpq On Boot

      Can anyone let me have copy of a load on boot script for linbpq on debian (Raspberry pi) or point to where such might be in the docs. I've been at this all day and my eyes are growing weary looking through mountains of stuff on the subject. I just want to start linbpq when the pi boots in case of a power glitch.
      73
      BobJ
      WJPA

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic