10593Re: UIview32 not transmitting with BPQ32_6.0.1.1_20130322 [3]

  • g4fvg
    May 15, 2013
      Thanks John for your offer of continued assistance and I have already emailed you 'direct'/off list with my config files.

      I can also confirm that yes, BPQAPRS.exe version 1.1.4.1 from version 6.0.1.1 does work with the remainder of the 5.2.9.1 setup. :-)

      Await your findings in due course,
      Mike G4FVG

      --- John wrote:

      > I'm pretty sure the new BPQAPRS.exe will work with the old BPQ32.dll, but it
      > won't do any harm to try it.
      >
      > But unless we find why it isn't working the chances of it being fixed in the
      > next verison is remote. Could you send me your bpq32.cfg and the UIView .ini
      > files and I'll see if I can reproduce your problem here.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > From: g4fvg on 15 May 2013 07:55
      > Subject: [BPQ32] UIview32 not transmitting with BPQ32_6.0.1.1_20130322 [3]
      >
      > Thanks John for your information and to Ron KG6HSQ for his own confirmation
      > in the last ten days or so, in message nr 10496.
      >
      > It would appear as though only two stations are using UIview32 with BPQ32
      > and with only my system not working with version 6.0.1.1, I'll have to stick
      > with 5.2.9.1 :-(
      >
      > Perhaps my UIview will work with the next upgrade version, as and when. I'll
      > certainly try it! :-)
      >
      > = = = =
      >
      > In the meantime, would I be safe to over-install 6.0.1.1, copy the BPQAPRS
      > files from that version; over-install 5.2.9.1 and paste the new BPQAPRS
      > files over the top of the old BPQAPRS files??
      >
      > Hopefully, by doing this, I can use the newer BPQAPRS with the older BPQ32
      > version... [or are there too many non-compatible changes between the two
      > versions??]
      >
      > Thanks again,
      > Mike
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic