      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of wu3v
      Sent: 13 June 2008 18:46
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: fbb as a second application

      I have been able to get RMS or FBB to function as the first (default)
      application, however I can not get FBB to move to the second slot.

      Is the second slot position 2 or 5? In older versions the slots 2 and
      three were reserved for sysoph and host. Is this still the case?

      I also have tried to patch the registry to move fbb to another location
      to no avail.

      Jim wu3v

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic