      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Chris Roberts
      Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 3:19 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Re: web interface

      Hi Mike:
      Thanks for the reply.
      No, I’m using Windows 7 Professional  and IE 9 (64 bit) on my main windows
      PC and Windows 98 SE on the BBS PC  both of which are on the same Home LAN.
      I’ve also got the HTTPPort=80 in my Telnet Config.
      When you insert the callsign and password as set up in the Telnet Server for
      my callsign the system itself gives the Mail/Signon?Mail.  I’m not giving
      it.
      Hope this helps.
      Chris