10545Re: web interface

  • chris_g0cng
    May 11, 2013
      I'm finding similar problems. I can get into the Terminal fine with my standard Telnet callsign and password.
      When I click on the Mail Server I'm again asked for my callsign and password. Putting them in again and clicking OK then gives an
      HTTP 404 NOT FOUND Error
      The full address is http://192.168.0.4/Mail/Signon?Mail which is not reconised by my BPQ32 system.
      I've got my USER=user,password,callsign,"",SYSOP all set correctly.

      Any ideas what's going wrong?? I expected to get into the BBS this way and it would be really useful to be able to access this way but no goes:-(
      Do I need to set up anything else??

      Chris G0CNG Sysop GB7MAX

      > Jim,
      >
      > That isn't quite true. The options take you into the Mail or Chat management
      > interfaces, not the BBS or Chat Server. To use the Management interfaces the
      > USER record (in the Telnet Config) must have the SYSOP flag set. eg
      >
      > USER=user,password,callsign,"",SYSOP
      >
      > You can get to the BBS or Chat Server from the Node Terminalby entering the
      > appropriate command.
      >
      > 73, John
      >
      > _____

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic