10508Request

  • n5mdt
    May 5, 2013
      John,

      I have a request for a feature and also want to see if it would be a feature others would want. Or it could be that the current version supports it and I don't know it. (I'm still on an older version.)

      I have a switch with two VHF ports. I can have an alias defined for each to digipeat on its respective frequency, or I can define an alias to digipeat across the frequency.

      This is great, but what I would really like to have is to be able to define one alias to digipeat on frequency, and a separate alias defined to digipeat across frequencies all on the same port.

      Of course, the other port would contain (or may not) a similar definition.

      Does that explain it enough? Would it be something anyone else would use? Any chance this could be done with just a few simple changes in the software?

      Mark
      N5MDT