      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steinar Aanesland
      Sent: 02 May 2013 21:01
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ32, WINMOR TNC and KISS

      Hi John ,

      That is exactly what I am thinking about :) I am looking forward to this
      option , if you got the time ;)

      LA5VNA Steinar
      loc:JO59jq

      Den 02.05.2013 21:35, skrev John Wiseman:

      It would be possible to send APRS messages as WINMOR FEC packets. I did

      think about doing it once, but never gor round to it. Maybe now is the time!
      > When I have an hour or two to spare I'll have a look at
      it.

      > The same could be done using V4.

      [BPQ32] Re: BPQ32, WINMOR TNC and KISS

      > First , thanks for the quick reply :)
      >
      > I've
      played a lot with APRS on HF lately with great fun.

      > The
      challenge on HF is the 300baud packet mode, but then I was thinking what

      about using winmor in stead? I know that BPQ32 work with the winmor tnc and

      href="mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com">BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com> , "John
      > Wiseman"
      <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      Steinar.

      >> No, but what is it you want to do - there may
      be a way!

      >> 73, John
      G8BPQ

      >> _____
      >>
      >> From:
      BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>
      > [mailto:
      > Of

      radionorway
      >> Sent: 02 May 2013 19:50
      >> To:
      >> Subject: [BPQ32] BPQ32,
      WINMOR TNC and KISS

      Hi all,

      >> Is there a way to trick the WINMOR TNC into kiss
      mode using BPQ32?

      >> LA5VNA Steinar

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic