      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Robert F Jarvis
      Sent: 01 May 2013 19:43
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Thanks to All

      Clayton

      I had look inside bpq32.cfg and saw the original RMS application line and tried to emulate it with a new line;

      APPLICATION 2,BBS,C 2 BBS,W4JPA-8

      Well – It didn’t blow anything up! But going into the system with internet browser I could only see;

      BPQ32 Node W4JPA-10

      Routes/Nodes/Ports/Links/Users/Stats/Terminal/Driver Windows/Stream Status

      Can you do me a favour and peek in you bpq32.cfg and tell me what your APPLICATION line for the BBS is?

      73

      BobJ

      W4JPA/G4JPA