      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Robert F Jarvis
      Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 2:14 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Thanks to All

      Thanks Clayton – I don’t know how John keeps up with all this stuff!

      When he says “ Add an APPLICATION line to bpq32.cfg “ I’m assuming that’s the LINMAIL entry right!

      And when you say “add the call to bpq32.cfg”, my RMS Call W4JPA-10 is already in there of course.  Are you saying  it is possible to also use say W4JPA-8 (for the BBS) and if so/how/where?

      I’m not really bothered if users access W4JPA-10 and then choose RMS or BSS – that’s fine (maybe easier for them) or if they could/should use W4JPA-10 for RMS and W4JPA-8 for BBS. Whatever is easier!