      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bob
      Sent: 23 April 2013 18:15
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Can I use BPQ32 for this or do I need AGWPE and RMS Packet/Relay?

      Have mail/chat/bbs with mail accessible by Outpost with attachments.

      Users connect either via internet or RF.

      Allow Outpost and RMS Express users to read and send Winlink 2000 email with attachments.

      Auto Switching to RF; Winmore and/or UHF/VHF if the local internet goes down.

      Smart cross band digipeating using mheard.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic