10371Re: [BPQ32] New Versions of LinBPQ and test version of MACBPQ Available.

  • CJ Hanekom
    Apr 20, 2013
      No worries Dick, I am happy to share my "basic" update script that takes care of all that :)
      Let me know and I will forward it to you. I must admit that it does need some more work, but for now it is awesome :)

      Regards

      Hannes
      ZL1LW

      On 20/04/13 21:33, Richard wrote:

      Interesting Hannes … But I think in my case it was me at fault … (at least I’m sure it was my fault?) … I was apparently careless in transferring

      files …

      73, Dick ZS6RO