      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of James Mcdowall
      Sent: 02 April 2013 12:03
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: beacon

      i have just installed it the chat mail and node work ok
      but the uiutil has now gone loopy lol it wont tx on all but one port
      port 8 and when it does its tx in fact on port 10 of node there must be a corroupt file on my pc its getting its info from do you know what file it reads ?
      cheers jim

      > Try installing the
      latest version.There were some changes to UiUtil.

      [BPQ32] Re: beacon

      > its version 5291
      bpq32.dll and utility 0.1.1.0
      > what i have noticed is say in my ports
      list it says port 20=hf 14.105
      > in the utility program it says telnet on
      all the ports that are not working
      > strange ? but they do work if you
      click the test button

      href="mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com">BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com> , "Mike"
      wrote:

      > > Jim
      > >
      > > Remember the
      UIRoutine must be running, you can minimize if you like.

      Message-----
      > > From:
      > [mailto:
      > Of
      > > James
      Mcdowall
      > > Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 4:55 AM
      > > To:
      > > Subject: [BPQ32] Re:
      beacon

      > > well the beacon utility worked
      for a while then stopped now mine only
      > sends
      > > i beacon and
      no more try it it may work for you
      > > cheers jim
      > >
      > > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com> , "Richard"
      wrote:

      > > > Funny, I was thinking of the same
      thing yesterday !!!

      > > > It would be nice to have a different beacon on each port
      using LinBPQ ..

      > > > 73, Dick ZS6RO
      > > >

      > > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      > > >

      > > > From:
      > [mailto:
      > Of

      James Mcdowall
      > > > Sent: 28 March 2013 17:58
      > > > To:
      BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > > Subject: [BPQ32]
      beacon

      > > > Is it posable to send out a differnt
      beacon on every port i have tryed
      > the
      > > > beacon utility
      but it only send it once or when you pick test
      > > > cheers
      jim

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic