      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of wavetel1
      Sent: 01 April 2013 02:37
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: Chat questions

      Mike,
      Thanks for the clue on editing the telnet config. That works now.

      Some more questions on the chat server. Ive found that after 7200 seconds or 2 hrs that you are forcibly disconnected from the server. This may well be a function of the Node connection rather than the Chat server. I have Keepalive enabled and this is working.
      I can not see where abouts in the configs that 2 hrs or 7200 seconds comes into play that it would disconnect.
      Any ideas ?
      Also is there a way that I can arrange for users to connect directly into the chat server on login to the node without having to type "chat" ? That would be a handy thing.
      Ive been using BPQ32 for years but never played with these features really.

      Thanks

      Tony VK5AH

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic